All drink must now be ordered from, and served at, a table. So on entering the bar, please find a table, sit down and await your host.
Please ensure that you have left the premises by 10pm as you’ll be well aware our Government has mandated that hospitality venues in England must be closed by that time.
We’ve assessed the risk of potential COVID-19 transmission in our play area and minimised this as far as possible by putting control measures in place.
At The Royal Oak Inn, our bar areas are traditionally styled with beamed ceilings and an inviting open log fire. We are a dog friendly pub and welcome you to bring your four legged friends into the bar area.
Free WiFi is available to all visitors.
A full bar menu is available please see below
Mon- Fri 12-2.30pm, Sat-Sun 12-5pm
The bar is open from 11am – 10pm daily
We offer a wide range of both soft and alcoholic drinks. We have four real ales, Black Sheep Best Bitter; Greene King IPA; Timothy Taylor Landlord and Abbot, and a guest ale from a local brewery.
We also stock a large range of premium gins accompanied by the Fever Tree range of tonic waters.
Notably the Royal Oak Inn is listed in Camra’s Good Beer Guide 2020.
CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA
To ensure the equipment in our playground is safe, we’ve carried out an appropriate COVID-19 risk assessment. We have assessed the risk of potential COVID-19 transmission amongst users of the equipment as well as our staff tasked with its regular cleaning. The play area is not closed but the following rules MUST be observed by users:
- A parent or guardian must ensure only children within their support bubble use the equipment at any one time.
- Children must have their hands cleansed by sanitiser before entering the play area and this must be repeated at regular intervals.
- Children in the area are to be supervised at all times
- Consumption of food or drink in the playground area is banned.
- Please be considerate of other families’ needs and limit your children’s time in the play area so it can be shared between support bubbles
- Children using playground equipment do so at their parent or guardian’s own risk